Listing Courtesy of CENTURY 21 Scheetz
3 / 2
Under Contract Status
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Welcome Home to this Charming All Brick Ranch home in Van Buskirk Heights! Move in Ready and Super cute! Nearly 1800 sq ft with a 3 Season Sunrm! Many Many upgrades, This home is Fresh, Bright & Clean! Hardwood flrs throughout, (brand new living & dining) Lrge Bay Window, Spacious Dining area, Wonderful Updated Kitchen w/upgrade Cabinets, Granite Countertops & Breakfast Bar. Updated appliances w/Gas Stove, Dishwasher, Trash Compactor, Refrig, & Washer & Dryer, Central Vacuum included! Enjoy the Lovely Family rm w/Brick Hearth Gas Fireplace to cozy up on those cold nights! Wonderful Master that offers a Full Bath w/Walk-shower. Enjoy the Lrge yard w/Brick patio, Mature Trees, Fenced Yard & Storage shed. Close to Anderson Country Club & Golf!
||1722 Hillcrest Avenue
Van Buskirk Heights
4810 Madison Anderson NW
- Central Vacuum, Network Ready, Security Alarm Rented, Smoke Alarm, Water Softener Paid
- Attic Pull Down Stairs, Floorshardwood, Window Bay Bow, Window Vinyl
- Central Electric
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Oven/Range-Gas,Refrigerator,Trash Compactor,Washer
- Breakfast Bar,Formal Dining Room,Kitchen Updated
- Barn Storage, Driveway Concrete, Fence Full Rear
- 2 Car Attached
- Tree Mature
- Garage Door Opener,Service Door
- Crawl Block
- Madison Avenue to Van Buskirk Rd, then west to right on Northwood Dr. to right on Hillcrest. Home on left side.
- CENTURY 21 Scheetz - Lisa J. Stokes
Property Listed By CENTURY 21 Scheetz
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2018 MIBOR REALTOR ® Association. All rights reserved.