Listing Courtesy of F.C. Tucker Company
3 / 1.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
THE CUTEST 1950s HOME! This seller treasured this home for 55 years! Hardwoods throughout under carpet, Original Tilework in both bathrooms - beautifully preserved! Roof NEW in 2005, Hot Water Heater NEW in 2012, Furnace w/Air Cleaner and Aprilaire NEW in 2014, AC NEW in 2015! Oven/Range NEW in 2016! Washer NEW in 2017! Marble window sills! Roomy Eat-In Kitchen! Large Backyard for great gatherings with family and friends! Wonderful Broad Ripple location!
||5829 North Rural Street
4903 Marion Washington
- Security Alarm Paid, Smoke Alarm, Sump Pump, Programmable Thermostat
- Attic Access, Floorshardwood, Screens Complete, Storms Complete, Window Metal, Wood Work Painted
- Central Electric
- Formal Dining Room,Eat In Kitchen
- Driveway Asphalt, Fence Partial
- 1 Car Attached
- Curbs,Storm Sewer,Street Lights,Tree Mature
- Garage Door Opener,Finished Garage,Keyless Entry,Storage Area
- Brick,Shingle Shake
- From N. Keystone Ave. and Kessler Blvd, proceed east on Kessler to N. Rural St. Turn south (right) and follow to home on left.
- F.C. Tucker Company - Peter F. Montgomery
- Connie Boeglin Martin CalBRE#33708
Property Listed By F.C. Tucker Company
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2018 MIBOR REALTOR ® Association. All rights reserved.