Listing Courtesy of F.C. Tucker Company
6 / 3
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Your new home has everything you want; freshly painted ceilings, walls and trim. First floor mother-in-law suite, wheelchair accessible first floor bathroom, views of Broadmoor Country Club, quiet cul-de-sac in eyesight to easily accessible Washington Township school bus stop. Main floor laundry with additional hookups in basement. 2 of main-floor bedrooms could be offices with back door access. 2016 updates include new furnace, AC, Water Heater, hardboard siding, windows, windowed sun-room, fence, dishwasher, stove. Attic re-insulated, garage finished and insulated, extra space for work shop and attic, exterior doors, connected to city water and sewer. Plenty of parking, huge back yard, large basement is unfinished but has potential.
||2625 Knollwood Drive
4903 Marion Washington
- Sump Pump
- Attic Access, Walk In Closet, Floorshardwood, Handicap Accessible Interior
- Central Electric
- Formal Dining Room,Eat In Kitchen,Pantry
- Closet Walk in,Handicp Access
- Driveway Asphalt, Fence Full Rear
- 2 Car Detached
- Garage Door Opener,Service Door,Storage Area
- Brick,Composition Siding Cement
- South on Kessler from Kessler and 56th. Turn left on 52nd street, left on Lancelot Dr, right on Knollwood Drive home will be on the right.
- F.C. Tucker Company - John Vandersall
Property Listed By F.C. Tucker Company
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2018 MIBOR REALTOR ® Association. All rights reserved.