Listing Courtesy of CENTURY 21 Scheetz
4 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Knock knock. Who's there? OPPORTUNITY.
A rare and beautiful 5 acre plot in Marion County, with an extremely well built 4 bed, 2.5 bath home. Peach and apple trees on the property, and total privacy and seclusion. A basement with 9-foot ceilings is partially framed and ready to be finished. Spacious kitchen and living area, nice size bedrooms, and loads of untapped potential. Some cosmetic updates inside will bring this property to a new level, and provide its new owner with a fantastic equity position. You will feel the size and quality when you walk thru this home, and the possibilities are endless for making this a spectacular investment.
||2140 South Carroll Road
4905 Marion Warren
- Multiple Phone Lines, Smoke Alarm, Sump Pump W/Backup, Water Softener Paid
- Attic Access, Ceiling Tray, Walk In Closet, Wood Work Stained
- Central Electric
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,Oven/Range-Electric,Range Hood Fan,Refrigerator,Washer
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Formal Dining Room
- Barn Mini
- 2 Car Attached
- Not In Subdivision,Tree Mature,Trees Small
- Basement Poured Concrete,Crawl Block
- Vinyl With Brick
- From U.S. 52 (Brookville Rd.) and Carroll Road, go north on Carroll Road about 1/2 mile to home on left.
- CENTURY 21 Scheetz - Glenn Bill
- Nino Berticelli CalBRE#36278
Property Listed By CENTURY 21 Scheetz
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2018 MIBOR REALTOR ® Association. All rights reserved.