Listing Courtesy of Weichert, REALTORS-The Owens G
3 / 2.1
Under Contract Status
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
The Foundry at 304 is one of the very few properties where you can own your own home in the heart of the city. Strategically located on the B-Line Trail and just steps to Bloomingfoods, the Farmers' Market, restaurants, and all that our unique downtown community offers. Just 7 blocks from IU Campus. Each condo comes with private, secure parking and features high-end finishes including: hardwood flooring, ceramic tile, granite countertops, and top of the line stainless steel appliances.
||304 #212 West Kirkwood Avenue 212
5305 Monroe Bloomington
- Elevator Common
- Common Cooling, Entrance Common, Common Heat, Maintenance Common Area, Snow Removal, Trash Removal
- Ceiling Raised, Floorshardwood, Handicap Accessible Interior
- Central Electric
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Garbage Disposal,Oven/Range-Gas,Refrigerator,Washer
- Dining Combo/Living Room
- 2 Car Attached
- Assigned Parking
- Basement Poured Concrete
- One block west of downtown square at W. Kirkwood Ave. & B-Line Trail/Morton St.
- Weichert, REALTORS-The Owens G - Scott Owens
Property Listed By Weichert, REALTORS-The Owens G
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2018 MIBOR REALTOR ® Association. All rights reserved.